List of active policies
|iDeaL Terms and Conditions||Site policy||Authenticated users|
It is important that you read our Terms. By using our iDeaL Platform, you are agreeing to be bound by our Terms. If you cannot agree to the Terms, then please do not use the iDeaL® Platform.
- I understand I am responsible for what happens on my
account and the information that I collect or upload into the iDeaL Platform
- I understand I do not have the right to share, copy,
modify, recreate or sell (for any purposes) resources, assessments, procedures
and intellectual property with unregistered users and that doing so would
breach my subscription rights and result in termination.
- I understand I can download, photocopy, use, save or print
out information from the iDeaL Platform, but only if it is for educational
teaching purposes related to the school I have this subscription for.
- I understand I do not have the rights to copy and display
iDeaL material without the logo associated and that I am not entitled to use
the logo outside of the use of the iDeaL Platform itself.
- The iDeaL Platform is a tool specifically developed to
assist with the development of formative teaching practices in the area of
Structured Literacy. Therefore, it is an expectation that it will be used for
this purpose. Teachers are required to add students and to enter data onto the
iDeaL Platform to show they're using the platform for this purpose.
- Once terminated, you must not use any previously downloaded resources, assessments, procedures and intellectual property from the iDeaL Platform.